|Posted by Kishor N S Dhume on April 9, 2015 at 8:10 AM||comments (0)|
We are pleased to inform you that one day training program on “ Safety in Chemical Industry” will now be held will be held on Saturday 25th April 2015 at Country-Inn & Suites, Panjim Goa. The program will be of one day duration.
As you will agree with us that India is one of the fast developing industrialized countries. Industries are an important sector of Indian economy. Apart from a significant contributor to GNP and Exports of the country, it also provides job opportunities to lakhs of workers. Over the years industrial Accidents in the Industry have affected many workers and their family members, who have suffered due to injuries or loss of life of their dear ones. Though the awareness of safety is increasing,, it is still not moving at the desired pace.
Chemicals have become an indispensable part of human life, sustaining activities and development, preventing and controlling many diseases, and increasing agricultural productivity. Despite their benefits, chemicals may, especially when misused, cause adverse effects on human health and environmental integrity. Widespread application of chemicals throughout the world increases the potential of adverse effects. Growth of chemical industries, both in developing and in developed countries, is predicted to increase. In this context, it is recognized that the assessment and management of risks from exposure to chemicals is among the highest priorities in pursuing the principles of sustainable development.
It is time that we deliberate on safety in chemical industries in transitional economies because as new industries develop, existing industries expand, and new technology is introduced, the environment is increasingly placed at risk and hazards to human arise.
We sincerely request you to participate or nominate at least one delegate for the said progrmme.
Those who had registered earlier nee not register again.
|Posted by Kishor N S Dhume on April 9, 2015 at 3:35 AM||comments (0)|
EHS Internal Auditor Training (IRCA Approved)
3 days (May / June 2015)
Green Triangle Society is proposing to organise three days training programme on “EHS Internal Auditor Training (IRCA Approved)” in the month of May end or beginning of June. Depending on availability of tutor)
Those members desirous to attend / depute may kindly send confirmation ASAP, so to enable me to book tutor/ flight ticket and hotel for conducting the aforesaid programme. We will organise this training program only if we receive twenty confirmed delegates.
• The major features of this programme are that it is highly interactive and include question-answer sessions, experience sharing, syndicate exercises and role plays.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Persons who require detailed knowledge of Quality Auditing Process
• Persons managing internal Quality Audit within their organization
• Persons who wish to implement Quality Management Systems in the organization
• Successful candidates will be awarded with TUV_ India accredited Certificate.
• Certificate of attendance will be issued to other participants on full attendance of the course.
• Course Introduction,
• Structure & review of basic requirements of ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007,
• Introduction to the EMS & OHSMS audit,
• Types of audit,
• Phases of audit (Audit Planning, Audit Preparation, Audit performance & review, Audit Reporting & Audit follow-up) with exercises,
• EOHS Legislations in India,
• Audit role play (mock audit),
• Written Examination,
• International registered Lead Auditors with EMS/OHSAS certification experience and extensive auditing skills will conduct such course. They have working experience in many countries around the world.
• The entire course will be conducted in English and hence participants are expected to have excellent written and spoken English competency.
• It is mandatory for participants to have some exposure in working with EMS & OHSAS related systems.
ABOUT TUV INDIA
Training program will be conducted by TUV India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of TUV NORD (formerly RWTUV AG., Germany), one of the leading certification agency in the world with a global presence over 70 countries. They provide entire range of certification services on Quality Management Systems (as per ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949), EHS Management Systems (as per ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001), Food Safety Certifications (HACCP, ISO 22000, Organic etc.), Information Security Management System as per ISO 27001, Social Accountability Management System as per SA 8000, CDM, CMMI, etc. Apart from system certification, other service areas include Third Party Inspection, Product Certification such as CE Mark and GS Sign (conformity to European norms), Laboratory testing services (food products), Evaluation of second hand imported machinery and Training Services related to all of the above standards.
DATE / VENUE & TIME
DURATION: Three Day
DATE: May / June (tentative first week of June)
VENUE: Country-Inn & Suites By Carlson,Goa, Panjim Goa. (Near Bus Stand)
TIMING: 9.30 am – 5.00 pm (tentative)
PARTICIPANTS: MINIMUM / MAXIMUM: 20
• First come, first served, basis, request by email / fax, subject to availability of seats. Telephone request / confirmation is not valid.
• Programme would be organised only if we have twenty confirmed delegates.
PAYMENT / DELEGATE FEE:
For Members ₹.10,000/-
For Non Members ₹. 11,000/-
Spot Registration ₹.12,500/- (not encouraged)
DD/ Cheque may please be drawn in favour of Green Triangle Society, Payable at Panaji and forwarded to address given below.
Payment to be sent only after the program is confirmed.
CONTACT / MORE DETAILS
Mr Kishor N.S. Dhume, Director Administration, Green Triangle Society, C/o Inspectorate of Factories & Boilers, Altinho, Panaji Goa 403001 Tel. 0832-2232446; Fax 2404808 Cell. 09403880500, email: [email protected]
|Posted by Kishor N S Dhume on July 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM||comments (0)|
SUB: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH DAY CELEBRATION PROGRAMME
9th July is celebrated as National Occupational Health Day. To observe the day in a befitting manner Green Triangle Society and Association of Occupational Health (Goa) in collaboration with Inspectorate of Factories & Boilers, Govt. of Goa are organizing an educative Programme on this year’s theme. “BOHS: A way forward”
Dr. Chaitanya S. Gulvady, National President of Indian Association of Occupational Health will be the Key Note speaker and deliver talk on the theme.
Shri Laxmikant Parsekar, Hon’ble Minister for Health has kindly contented to be the Chief Guest of the function and Shri. Deepak Dhavalikar Hon’ble Minister for Factories & Boilers will be the guest of honour. Dr. Sanjeev G. Dalvi, Director of Health Services will grace the Occasion as a Special invitee.
The programme will be held at Convention Hall, Goa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Panaji - Goa at 6.30p.m.
The Organizers extend a most cordial invitation to you or your representative for the programme. Since there are limited seats, you are requested to confirm your participation in advance, by email, [email protected]; Fax 2232446 or sms 9403880500 by 7th July 2013. There is no participation fee. The program will be followed by dinner
S. M PARANJAPE