|Posted by Kishor N S Dhume on April 9, 2015 at 3:35 AM|
EHS Internal Auditor Training (IRCA Approved)
3 days (May / June 2015)
Green Triangle Society is proposing to organise three days training programme on “EHS Internal Auditor Training (IRCA Approved)” in the month of May end or beginning of June. Depending on availability of tutor)
Those members desirous to attend / depute may kindly send confirmation ASAP, so to enable me to book tutor/ flight ticket and hotel for conducting the aforesaid programme. We will organise this training program only if we receive twenty confirmed delegates.
• The major features of this programme are that it is highly interactive and include question-answer sessions, experience sharing, syndicate exercises and role plays.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Persons who require detailed knowledge of Quality Auditing Process
• Persons managing internal Quality Audit within their organization
• Persons who wish to implement Quality Management Systems in the organization
• Successful candidates will be awarded with TUV_ India accredited Certificate.
• Certificate of attendance will be issued to other participants on full attendance of the course.
• Course Introduction,
• Structure & review of basic requirements of ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007,
• Introduction to the EMS & OHSMS audit,
• Types of audit,
• Phases of audit (Audit Planning, Audit Preparation, Audit performance & review, Audit Reporting & Audit follow-up) with exercises,
• EOHS Legislations in India,
• Audit role play (mock audit),
• Written Examination,
• International registered Lead Auditors with EMS/OHSAS certification experience and extensive auditing skills will conduct such course. They have working experience in many countries around the world.
• The entire course will be conducted in English and hence participants are expected to have excellent written and spoken English competency.
• It is mandatory for participants to have some exposure in working with EMS & OHSAS related systems.
ABOUT TUV INDIA
Training program will be conducted by TUV India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of TUV NORD (formerly RWTUV AG., Germany), one of the leading certification agency in the world with a global presence over 70 countries. They provide entire range of certification services on Quality Management Systems (as per ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949), EHS Management Systems (as per ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001), Food Safety Certifications (HACCP, ISO 22000, Organic etc.), Information Security Management System as per ISO 27001, Social Accountability Management System as per SA 8000, CDM, CMMI, etc. Apart from system certification, other service areas include Third Party Inspection, Product Certification such as CE Mark and GS Sign (conformity to European norms), Laboratory testing services (food products), Evaluation of second hand imported machinery and Training Services related to all of the above standards.
DATE / VENUE & TIME
DURATION: Three Day
DATE: May / June (tentative first week of June)
VENUE: Country-Inn & Suites By Carlson,Goa, Panjim Goa. (Near Bus Stand)
TIMING: 9.30 am – 5.00 pm (tentative)
PARTICIPANTS: MINIMUM / MAXIMUM: 20
• First come, first served, basis, request by email / fax, subject to availability of seats. Telephone request / confirmation is not valid.
• Programme would be organised only if we have twenty confirmed delegates.
PAYMENT / DELEGATE FEE:
For Members ₹.10,000/-
For Non Members ₹. 11,000/-
Spot Registration ₹.12,500/- (not encouraged)
DD/ Cheque may please be drawn in favour of Green Triangle Society, Payable at Panaji and forwarded to address given below.
Payment to be sent only after the program is confirmed.
CONTACT / MORE DETAILS
Mr Kishor N.S. Dhume, Director Administration, Green Triangle Society, C/o Inspectorate of Factories & Boilers, Altinho, Panaji Goa 403001 Tel. 0832-2232446; Fax 2404808 Cell. 09403880500, email: [email protected]